Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What was that about


You may be wondering why I am discussing social media in a blog. Well let me tell you all about it. For an assignment in my technology in the classroom class I was required to create a blog which happens to be a form of social media. Let me tell you this wasn't my idea of a dream blog. I had envisioned something more exciting and personal for my first blog. I was hoping to be witty and creative and have so many followers that I would think myself as something special.

No such luck. It turned out to by less than eventful and I find myself as the only follower. The only good thing I have going for me is that I have an awesome background that I got from the cutest blog on the block. I do happen to have one personal picture on my computer which is as you can see a great picture of Will's first elk. Well its antlers anyway, there rest of it is sitting in my freezer.

Humm I should probably get better material for my blog.

1 comment: