1. I really like office supplies. Give me a good quality pen and a brand new notebook and I am in Heaven.
2. I am a bit ocd when it comes to school. I have an uncontrollable urge to get A's in all of my classes. This to me is really strange because I about flunked out of college when I was younger.
3. I am a Jacob fan, not so much an Edward fan.
4. I dream about writing a book yet all of the books I would write have already been written.
5. I really do not like folding socks that are inside out.
6. When I was younger I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader but I knew that it was impossible because I was short for one and couldn't do very high high kicks for another and the real kicker was that their costumes were bikinis and you know that they are not really that modest. Besides wearing one is a privilege not a right and it just wouldn't be right for me to wear one. (I still want to be one but now have many more reasons stopping me ie. too old, too fat, and those funny little things called stretch marks.)
7. I love things that sparkle. As I have said once already if sparkle is an option choose it. I even wanted braces when I was younger because they made your teeth glitter.
8. Word Searches are one of my special talents.
9. I am a closet guitar hero hero.
10. I do not like the smell of beef jerky. It kind of stinks like beef and cheese.
It's Been a Year Already!
5 years ago