Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's December Already!

I can't tell if I am lazy or just can't make good use of the time I have. I have wanted to post these pictures to document Thanksgiving 2009 and to be honest it takes alot of time to put them on this blog. I hope it is worth it Amber since you are the only one who knows that I have a blog anyway. The following are the people who had the best darn thanksgiving adventure ever. Just look at the joy in all of our faces (well except for maybe Dillon) because we love turkey that much!!!!











Climbing around on the tank and Veteran's Park



Bronwyn spinning around and around




This is the final product after slaving over hot stoves and microwaves. We had enough food to feed 12 families but everyone decided to head to Denver so we ate it all ourselves.



Here is my contribution to Win loose or Draw. Brittany guessed it was an evil seamstress but really it is just mom madly sewing aprons of all sized and styles.



Bronzee looking as beautiful as ever.



Those crazy kids!




Brittany cooking her first Thanksgiving turkey and also wearing her beautiful apron for the very first time. Don't worry, she didn't get it dirty because she only wore it for this photo.






This is our game of win loose or draw and here is Jared's version of Hannah Montana.


Lizzy won this round. No one knew what she was drawing.





Here Dillon is drawing what we think is a rabbit. He also drew a dinosaur that was spectacular.

2 comments:

  1. That does look like alot of fun. We didn't play any games but we still had fun making our first rolls if you don't count the ones we have on our bellies.
    PS I love that your blog even has sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather!!! That was absolutely my best thanksgiving EVER!!! Those pictures are wonderful! and the memories are double wonderful! Thanks for coming over this year. I loved ALMOST every second of it....stupid flu...:) ~Britt

    ReplyDelete